Animosity towards County

shadygiz said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhWHmiI8iJ8

I actually know some from both sides, County were in the pub and the Landlord told them that there cameras everywhere and they'd be stupid to go out, I don't think there was a punch thrown.

Cheadle Ender said:
shadygiz said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhWHmiI8iJ8

I actually know some from both sides, County were in the pub and the Landlord told them that there cameras everywhere and they'd be stupid to go out, I don't think there was a punch thrown.

still ignoring

stony said:
I used to work in Stockport and I was always surprised at the amount of bitterness and hatred directed at City. It doesn't surprise me that they are back with their begging bowls though.
I wouldn't object to throwing them a few coppers to keep them going. The impotent hatred that would be directed at us for helping them out, would be far more satisfying than watching them go under.

Ha, this.

I don't want County to disappear, I still enjoy seeing their shite results and the lowly position they occupy in the football league strata.

SWSB said:
HardyBarlow said:
Cheadle Ender said:
Hello all, I've just read a thread from this site that was posted on a County message board and was surprised at some of the animosity aimed at us, I appreciate that it works both ways but all the blame for starting it seems to lie with us as far as you're concerned.
I have always liked and admired City and often go along to watch them if County are not playing, but let me take you back a few years. I used to go in the Sherwood before games at Maine Road and was always made to feel welcome, I went with a group of City fans from Stockport and a lot of people in the pub knew me. Things changed after we beat you the first time, I went in the Sherwood as usual, I can't remember who you were playing but people were saying that I had a nerve going in there, they'd known for years that I was a County fan, some were pretty aggressive.
The night we beat you at Maine Road, my friend's daughter was punched because she had the cheek to wear a County scarf, this is a young university student not a mouthy chav, another bunch of County fans who got off the 192 in levenshulme were savagely beaten, one had both legs broken, again these were decent people.
One thing that tickled me in the thread that had been posted on our message board was some referred to us as inbreds, most of us come from places like Heaton Moor, Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, Marple, Woodsmoor and Romiley, all leafy suburbs and hardly dualling banjos country.
I think this whole thing has gone way too far, you're a much bigger club than us but we enjoyed our time in the sun, we'd grown up taking stick from our City and United mates and I make no apologies for enjoying it when we matched you for a while. But I wish you well and will be back at Eastlands soon supporting you as I have done for many years, just not with the passion I have for County, good luck for the future.

Cheadle Ender

I'm not sure if I find this somewhat ironic or just plain naive.

A well known Cunty fan turns up at the Sherwood and expects the red carpet after kicking us in the bollocks? As you frequented the Sherwood then you'd know that it was the pub of choice for a large number of our hooligan element. Fart and Spacesuit spring to mind.

Away supporter gets beaten up for wearing colours? It happens everywhere all the time. I've seen men with kids attacked. You wear colours, you put a big daft target on your head for any tosser to have a pop. It's sad, yes, but very true. I've been to 50 odd grounds, both home and abroad...no colours, no slaps. Simples.

I thought hooligans only attacked their own.Sad day when a guy who everyone knew in the Sherwood suddenly gets attacked cos they won?! Unbelievable!! Read the message again and still say you are correct.One was a girl who got attacked.Great advert that was for City.

Eh? I'll try an reply.

The lad never got done in the Sherwood....he got some grief for being a Cunty and turning up to a City match after they'd turned us over. I invite you to turn up in the Trafford for a Stretford match in your City shirt after we've just turned them over. Please, follow your own advice and re-read.

Have you ever been to an away match.....(and I don't mean Fulham)? If so, then you'll know that there are some snide fookers knocking about who pick off stragglers...it's not nice but every club has em', some more than others. If you think City don't have this element, then you are also a touch green. I agree, it's not great, but it could be worse....we could be Millwall.

shadygiz said:
fuck that...stalybridge celtic would get my money anyday before cunty ;p

I don't think anyone's asking for your money, it was a suggestion from someone who is trying to save the club, he's now thought better of it after reading some of the stuff on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.