Anjem Choudary

His arguments cannot be logical because they are based on the belief in the existence of a deity, which is illogical except in terms of deities being an entirely human construct.
If the deity is a human construct , then any apparent laws communicated by he/she/it must also be a human construct - like democracy.

I dont disagree pal. I was not defending him, i was attempting to work out his reasoning. Its my belief that it is easier to counter an argument if you know how a person got to there conclusion rather just attacking that person.

I dont disagree pal. I was not defending him, i was attempting to work out his reasoning. Its my belief that it is easier to counter an argument if you know how a person got to there conclusion rather just attacking that person.
I completely understand and actually agree with what you say, understanding is always better than fear and loathing.I was just making the point that the delusion of religion leads to mistaken assumptions on the part of the believers, which are often dangerous because of their irrationality.

A superb patron for a diverse and multicultural Britain. God bless him and his sandals.

I've have shipped him off to the Yanks and thrown him in Guantanamo indefinitely.

5 and a half years. Could be out in just over two. Seems a bit lenient to me.

its said he will serve a fraction of the time most of those he redicalised and are arrested for their attempts to spread the word will do - seems odd the press I have seen tonight seems more to be on about his benefits claims than the fact his imprisonment term seems inadequate. Still for some of them there's nowt better than a "foreigner on benefits" story eh?

I don't see how it will eradicate oppression ,injustice ,& exploitaion to say the least .if people want to practise Sharia Law they have every right to go to a country where it is practised ,instead of being hypocritical
It can if everyone is dead. Just being practical.

Hope his arse is the size of the grand canyon by the time he's out. I've heard that sort of stuff is frowned upon.
The only circle that will be getting any bigger is his circle of influence. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but he will be well looked after while he is in prison. Prison populations these days usually have a Muslim gang element to them and I am sure he will be a celebrity to many of them and they will make sure that he is protected from any violence against his person. So if you think he is going to have a nasty surprise the next time he bends over to pick the soap up off the floor in the showers then I,m afraid you are going to be a little disappointed. It's actually the other way around. The authorities are scared of him having access to a very receptive captive(no pun intended) audience that he may be able to preach to and infect with his ideology and there has been talk of him being kept in some sort of segregation to prevent such a scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.