annoying bin dipper...

blutone3 said:
Can you guys help me out please got a really giddy scouser giving me some shit about how we are fourth/fifth,an they are second,reckons they gonna rip us a new one on boxing day,I've already had him over history,about our cup winners cup win,but need some more ammo.....

Is this a joke request, or are you a Rag...?!

What the fooks up with you? It's a forum,it's called banter,you don't have to reply,it's not an order,Ffs get a grip,it was meant to be a laugh,if that's the best,then just don't fookin bother!!!

Don’t even rise to it. Just wait until we beat them and then still don’t respond to him. That’s the best way of showing him how irrelevant Liverpool are.

Well this is awkward... Lets start by saying something nice about the other club, I'll go first:

I like how you knocked United off their perch, and if anyone other than us had to win the league I'd want it to be you. :)

LFC-Fans said:
Well this is awkward... Lets start by saying something nice about the other club, I'll go first:

I like how you knocked United off their perch, and if anyone other than us had to win the league I'd want it to be you. :)
That's good, cause you need a bit more than Luis Suarez to win this league.

LFC-Fans said:

Don't get me wrong, I actually like Liverpool. I hope you get in to the top 4 at the expense of United or a southern club and I love your attacking brand of football. Suuarez is a joy to watch too.

I think every fan base has a bunch of arse hole fans and the arse hole fans of Liverpool/United/Munich/Madrid are incredibly elitist and think that they deserve to be held in higher regard than everyone else due to the fact that they have been successful for 100 years (20 years in the case of United fans).

But yeah, the majority of Liverpool fans i have worked with have been great people.

@BluePhil8 said:
LFC-Fans said:

Don't get me wrong, I actually like Liverpool. I hope you get in to the top 4 at the expense of United or a southern club and I love your attacking brand of football. Suuarez is a joy to watch too.

I think every fan base has a bunch of arse hole fans and the arse hole fans of Liverpool/United/Munich/Madrid are incredibly elitist and think that they deserve to be held in higher regard than everyone else due to the fact that they have been successful for 100 years (20 years in the case of United fans).

But yeah, the majority of Liverpool fans i have worked with have been great people.

Agreed, every club has them. And most City fans I have spoken to are good chaps too, never cocky take every game as it comes. Always expecting a good game.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I wouldn't mind seeing you guys win the league and us back in the top four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.