Annoying neighbours kids

bluebc

Mainly football in the street , not me but my dad.
Been a problem for a while , milk bottles smashed plant pots damaged and gates being opened to be used as goalposts
Came to a head friday when I was at his and the ball was leathered and bounced off the living room window, I shot up and saw next doors little s**t dart into his garden and hide.
Tried to speak to his dad the following day about it and he became rather defensive/aggressive about the situation.
Just wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation and how you dealt with it , I’ve been on the Salford council website , fill in the form with dates times etc...

Misunderstood the thread title, thought this was going to be about annoying the neighbours kids which I like to do to be fair, usually by refusing to give them their balls back when they come over but also calling them names over the hedge or giving them away when they play hide and seek in the garden

Misunderstood the thread title, thought this was going to be about annoying the neighbours kids which I like to do to be fair, usually by refusing to give them their balls back when they come over but also calling them names over the hedge or giving them away when they play hide and seek in the garden
Absolutely haha!!

I thought you meant you were trying to annoy the neighbours kids.
Could be worse mate they are just being kids. They could be in gangs selling crack. Making goalposts is not all that. I wouldn't like it outside mine beyond about half hour a day but keep a perspective. Go nicely and chat to their mams about it. Communication is key

That's more anti-social stuff to be fair. If the parents won't do anything then I can only see it escalating. I think a camera could be a good option. If you've already spoken to them kindly and they won't listen you've got think what happens when your not in and something is damaged.

Neighbours annoying kids !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.