Annual Report - 2019/20

Looks much worse than it is. We have Sane, Angelino (and maybe Otamendi, not sure if that's been factored in) to account for, plus could get decent money if we go on a run in the CL. Plus we'll hopefully get more for our new sponsorships. And even if not, FFP's being relaxed.

Looks much worse than it is. We have Sane, Angelino (and maybe Otamendi, not sure if that's been factored in) to account for, plus could get decent money if we go on a run in the CL. Plus we'll hopefully get more for our new sponsorships. And even if not, FFP's being relaxed.

Disagree, i think this is bad.
For comparability, united lost £20m and chelsea made a small profit in the same periods (unless ive taken the wrong numbers from their accounts).

£126m loss when only last 4 months was hit by Covid. We were never turning a profit or breaking even when our revenues are ~£125m per quarter.

I suggest we were making a sizeable loss this year anyway and this has been “masked” by the pandemic. Unless we’d factored in profits on sales into our budgeting that ultimately got pushed into the next year.

As expected to be honest.
I guess the loses will be similar nearer to the top of the league and then drop off slightly lower down.
Sure it’ll help boil some piss when buy Haaland ; )

Disagree, i think this is bad.
For comparability, united lost £20m and chelsea made a small profit in the same periods (unless ive taken the wrong numbers from their accounts).

£126m loss when only last 4 months was hit by Covid. We were never turning a profit or breaking even when our revenues are ~£125m per quarter.

I suggest we were making a sizeable loss this year anyway and this has been “masked” by the pandemic. Unless we’d factored in profits on sales into our budgeting that ultimately got pushed into the next year.

I think others have deferred their filing dates whereas we kept ours on the same date.

We would likely have made a small loss but are missing player sales, a quarter of our Premier League revenues and our Champions League prize money

I think others have deferred their filing dates whereas we kept ours on the same date.

We would likely have made a small loss but are missing player sales, a quarter of our Premier League revenues and our Champions League prize money

Out of curiosity, are our Uefa fine for 'non cooperation', and the costs of the CAS case included in this?

Plus returned ticket money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.