When is the financial report out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping so. Getting closer to over taking united with every passing year.
You heard when its being released?
I thought it was going to be out last Friday but obviously not. We won't be overtaking United this year but we will next year (i.e. this current financial year). Never in my wildest dreams did I think that would be possible. They'll be reporting £560-580m and I reckon we'll be reporting something like £630-650m, maybe even a bit more. And if they don't even qualify for the EL next season, those figures are going to be much closer to £500m the following year, possibly even slightly under that.

I thought it was going to be out last Friday but obviously not. We won't be overtaking United this year but we will next year (i.e. this current financial year). Never in my wildest dreams did I think that would be possible. They'll be reporting £560-580m and I reckon we'll be reporting something like £630-650m, maybe even a bit more. And if they don't even qualify for the EL next season, those figures are going to be much closer to £500m the following year, possibly even slightly under that.

My alter ego talked to you about this very subject on twitter last week. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.