Another Bellingham Saga

There may be more, whose counting? That was the point. I feel I made that clear, alluding and evading, part of the flimsy age denial sham.
No lets be right, you never made that clear, just like, until you had no choice but to admit it, you only drink 2 pints of beer.
There was I, train ticket in hand, ready to come and sponge beer off you all night, only to find I'd have been back on the 6 15.

There may be more, whose counting? That was the point. I feel I made that clear, alluding and evading, part of the flimsy age denial sham.
Once I proudly reached FOC status at 65 and recieved my free transportation card and other benefits I stopped aging. I am now 65 on every birthday. As long as I keep hearing that, "Man, you look pretty good for 65" bullshit, who's business is it how old I really am.

Once I proudly reached FOC status at 65 and recieved my free transportation card and other benefits I stopped aging. I am now 65 on every birthday. As long as I keep hearing that, "Man, you look pretty good for 65" bullshit, who's business is it how old I really am.
You look good and you're only 5' 5" ???

The referee might have had a poor game, but that does not equate to being guilty of match fixing. Nor does a previous conviction for match fixing some fifteen years ago mean that he deliberately manipulated the outcome of this game.

Bellingham seemed to imply that the referee's conviction of an offence many years ago means that we can expect him to commit the same offence again at some point in his career. This just isn't an accurate statement, and he should be punished.
It is an accurate statement. How can anyone involved in fixing ever officiate another game? You can't give people like that second chances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.