Another blue gone

kippaxwarrior

It's not where your from, it's where your at
My dad lost his 18 month battle with cancer this morning.

Gutted and heartbroken.

Most people on here won't know he but a lot of people will have seen as he was a bus driver in the 80's and early 90's and would do the football specials from Piccadilly to Maine Road and I was with him.

We would get in for free but have to leave 10 minutes early to let fans on the bus so we had a valid excuse to leave early!!!

This is me and him at Wembley 2014 just after we beat Sunderland in the League Cup.

Goodnight dad, thank you for making me a blue xx

Ric

Administrator
Sorry to hear that mate. Condolences to you and your family.

Roachy

My dad lost his 18 month battle with cancer this morning.

Gutted and heartbroken.

Most people on here won't know he but a lot of people will have seen as he was a bus driver in the 80's and early 90's and would do the football specials from Piccadilly to Maine Road and I was with him.

We would get in for free but have to leave 10 minutes early to let fans on the bus so we had a valid excuse to leave early!!!

This is me and him at Wembley 2014 just after we beat Sunderland in the League Cup.

Goodnight dad, thank you for making me a blue xx
Great photo of 2 top blues, best wishes.

blue b4 the moon

RIP blue, I'm sure you'll carry-on if/when you have kids the blue line as I have done.

The Kippax in the sky is getting very very full.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.