Another blue gone

My dad lost his 18 month battle with cancer this morning.

Gutted and heartbroken.

Most people on here won't know he but a lot of people will have seen as he was a bus driver in the 80's and early 90's and would do the football specials from Piccadilly to Maine Road and I was with him.

We would get in for free but have to leave 10 minutes early to let fans on the bus so we had a valid excuse to leave early!!!

This is me and him at Wembley 2014 just after we beat Sunderland in the League Cup.

Goodnight dad, thank you for making me a blue xx
8eee0706f225924ddad719590459c2d9.jpg

Recognise you both from over the years KP.

Sorry for your loss mate.

Deepest condolences to you blue and to all of your family and your old mans friends.

When I think of my old fella, there were many times when I could have happily chinned him for making me a blue but what I didn't realise was he was actually setting me up to deal with life.

Good times, bad times, fun times and sad times and with it all, the most important bit is sharing it with someone you love.

Looks like you and your dad did the same mate and although it's incredibly sad at the moment, I promise you'll smile about it all in the future.

Really sorry for your loss.

My dad lost his 18 month battle with cancer this morning.

Gutted and heartbroken.

Most people on here won't know he but a lot of people will have seen as he was a bus driver in the 80's and early 90's and would do the football specials from Piccadilly to Maine Road and I was with him.

We would get in for free but have to leave 10 minutes early to let fans on the bus so we had a valid excuse to leave early!!!

This is me and him at Wembley 2014 just after we beat Sunderland in the League Cup.

Goodnight dad, thank you for making me a blue xx
8eee0706f225924ddad719590459c2d9.jpg

sorry for your loss, thoughts are with you and the family. Your dad must of been a great man to get you into supporting the greatest team in the world and I’m glad your got to spend and have all those memories watching city together. Rip

Sincere condolences fellow Blue,that’s a great photo of you both,thoughts with you at this time.

Sorry for your loss pal, lots of fantastic memories will help to ease the pain your going through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.