Another MP caught fiddling

Ifwecouldjust.......

A Tory MP is being investigated over his expenses claims, in a new blow for the Conservative party. Westminster’s sleaze watchdog has launched an inquiry into expenses claims made by Peter Bone, the Tory MP for Wellingborough, in relation to his second home in London. It comes in the same week that Maria Miller was forced to resign as the culture secretary after being investigated over claims that she made on her second property. She was told to apologise and repay more than £5,000. Kathryn Hudson, the parliamentary commissioner for standards, has asked Mr Bone to answer a series of questions relating to claims he made under the “additional costs allowance”, which enabled MPs to claim for the costs of a second home. It was renamed and reformed in 2009. Mr Bone claimed £89,185 under the allowance between 2005 and 2009, with the money mainly used to rent a flat in Westminster. Last night he confirmed that he had received a list of questions from the commissioner about his use of allowances. - The Times (£)

FFS......£89 grand..

I'm running for election, fuck this, that cunts fiddling about 3 years net wages for me.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
A Tory MP is being investigated over his expenses claims, in a new blow for the Conservative party. Westminster’s sleaze watchdog has launched an inquiry into expenses claims made by Peter Bone, the Tory MP for Wellingborough, in relation to his second home in London. It comes in the same week that Maria Miller was forced to resign as the culture secretary after being investigated over claims that she made on her second property. She was told to apologise and repay more than £5,000. Kathryn Hudson, the parliamentary commissioner for standards, has asked Mr Bone to answer a series of questions relating to claims he made under the “additional costs allowance”, which enabled MPs to claim for the costs of a second home. It was renamed and reformed in 2009. Mr Bone claimed £89,185 under the allowance between 2005 and 2009, with the money mainly used to rent a flat in Westminster. Last night he confirmed that he had received a list of questions from the commissioner about his use of allowances. - The Times (£)

FFS......£89 grand..

I had no idea 'caught fiddling' and 'under investigation' were interchangeable terms.

All the same the slimey greedy twats. When are going to rise up against them?

I'm free on Wednesday

Mustard Dave said:
Ifwecouldjust....... said:

FFS......£89 grand..

I had no idea 'caught fiddling' and 'under investigation' were interchangeable terms.
Only for politicians.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 am --<br /><br />
dronefromsector7g said:

I'm free on Wednesday
Are we not playing Sunderland on Wednesday? I'm out till Thursday in that case.

I generally am not fussed about these things because it turns out there is nothing we can do or they go fairly unpunished but I always read to check what sort of fiddling it is ;)

pantalon violet said:
aguero93:20 said:
Mustard Dave said:
Only for politicians.

-- Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 am --

dronefromsector7g said:

I'm free on Wednesday
Are we not playing Sunderland on Wednesday? I'm out till Thursday in that case.

i can do Thursday

only the afternoon though

Then it's agreed

A BM meet up/burning the H of P mash-up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.