Another team in Manchester?

that's low and nothing at all to do with football why say something like that looks bad for everybody in manchester and not just football fans
can see somebody getting a dressing down for that

Excellent tweet. I'm sure people will be offended as usual
The police shouldn't be in the business of taunting members of the public they are paid to protect.

But the OP is also making the point that the Manchester Evening News should not ignore a large section of its customer base by referring to one group of supporters within its area of circulation, whilst ignoring other large fan bases. It reinforces the nickname MUEN.

I'm sure it will get people talking, whilst getting the message across. Good PR work lol

If it was done about United people would laugh about it. No big deal for me. It's good to see some tongue in cheek humour then the boring bastards they're known for being

It doesn't offend me but it is unprofessional and will do nothing to improve relations between fans and the police. Also not the smartest thing to do at a time when the ongoing investigation into police corruption at Hillsborough is about to launch prosecutions against officers. It also does not help their case as they continue to complain about being short-staffed. Just another example of social media not being properly managed. I suspect most hard-working rank and file officers will not find it amusing.

I think some people on here are missing the OP's point, why only mention the Rags ? there is another team with Manchester in their name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.