Another Trophy Hunter ****

Southern

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44697112

"Ms Talley has defended the killing in a statement quoted by CBS News.

She said the trophy kill was actually helping conservation, because by killing the old, male giraffe, she had prevented it from attacking younger giraffes.

"Now that the giraffe is gone, the younger bulls are able to breed. This is called conservation through game management," her statement adds.

Ms Talley hunted the giraffe, which can reportedly provide about 2,000lb (907kg) of meat, last year.

USA Today quotes a deleted post on Facebook where she said: "Prayers for my once in a lifetime dream hunt came true today! Spotted this rare black giraffe bull and stalked him for quite awhile."

Boils my piss these stupid people trying to justify their own existence doing shit like this.

She's a bible bashing fuckwit with as much intelligence as the rest of them. "Conservation through game management"? So she's a game warden now?

What is also horrible is the twitter responses comparing this idiotic act to abortion!

Fucking Americans. Really can't stand them sometimes.

Let's see her hunt a lion with her bare hands instead.
an46rtL.jpg

Arsewipe.

When the idiots go out shooting innocent people in America.....this sort of tosser is never in the area.

Not going to go down well this but having lived and worked on the family game farm in SA for 5 years she is absolutely correct in what she has said.

Trophies, Male animals are carefully selected knowing they are at the end of their dominant cycle and that the next generation of Bulls are ready to take their place.

Nature is a cruel mistress and those bulls would naturally die off either through injury from attack from younger males or by starvation and disease.

Outfitters are not in the business of just killing animals and like farmers here, they effectively manage their stock, often ensuring through breeding programs that species survive.

Like i've said it wont go down well and i totally get why some have a problem with hunting but those are the actual facts.

Her and that f**king dentist fella should be set free in the middle of the Serengeti National park wearing nothing but underwear made of streaky bacon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44697112

"Ms Talley has defended the killing in a statement quoted by CBS News.

She said the trophy kill was actually helping conservation, because by killing the old, male giraffe, she had prevented it from attacking younger giraffes.

"Now that the giraffe is gone, the younger bulls are able to breed. This is called conservation through game management," her statement adds.

Ms Talley hunted the giraffe, which can reportedly provide about 2,000lb (907kg) of meat, last year.

USA Today quotes a deleted post on Facebook where she said: "Prayers for my once in a lifetime dream hunt came true today! Spotted this rare black giraffe bull and stalked him for quite awhile."
I would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.