Another "Would you?" But I Think A Genuine One

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest

Here's one....

Katy Hill, former Blue Peter presenter... And if not, any other Blue Peter presenter, past or present?

Katy_Hill51.jpg

article-0-0223CF9D00000578-450_224x400_popup.jpg

3936879824_f339f09c7e.jpg

Back in 1996 I was seeing a lass I met from the local who looked like Katy Hill - she even used to have it as a sort of nickname. Anyway long story short she cheated on me we split. A few months later she did it again and we split for good.

Recently she requested me as a friend on facebook and out of curiousity I decided to have a look at her piccies and see if she was still a bit of a stunner? What stared back at me was a three chinned impression of a fully inflated Goodyear Blimp with a five o'clock shadow that Sammy Davis Jnr would have been proud of!

Karma.

Blue Lloyd said:
a three chinned impression of a fully inflated Goodyear Blimp with a five o'clock shadow that Sammy Davis Jnr would have been proud of!

Might have to steal this.

And in answer to the OP, not for me.

Blue Lloyd said:
Back in 1996 I was seeing a lass I met from the local who looked like Katy Hill - she even used to have it as a sort of nickname. Anyway long story short she cheated on me we split. A few months later she did it again and we split for good.

Recently she requested me as a friend on facebook and out of curiousity I decided to have a look at her piccies and see if she was still a bit of a stunner? What stared back at me was a three chinned impression of a fully inflated Goodyear Blimp with a five o'clock shadow that Sammy Davis Jnr would have been proud of!

Karma.

Post a link then

And as for the delicous Katy

Like a shot from a greased gun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.