Ant and Dec

In a word, yes.

I hate the 'toon' (that name makes me cringe), and as for those two, they could be presenting a mud wrestling match between Lisa Snowden and Holly Willoughby and i would turn over. They make me want to hurt things. The two most talented plumbs on the planet and they are minted, i wish i could go back in time and semtex the hell out of the set of Byker grove.

Rant over.

I don't mind Ant and Dec. They don't take themselves seriously and they aren't bad at their job. There are far worse presenters out there, Jonathan Ross >? Now he is a cnut!

stony said:
I don't mind Ant and Dec. They don't take themselves seriously and they aren't bad at their job. There are far worse presenters out there, Jonathan Ross >? Now he is a cnut!

I find them okay too ....... they don't get on my nerves like some other presenters do , an' they enjoy a laugh.

black mamba said:
stony said:

I find them okay too ....... they don't get on my nerves like some other presenters do , an' they enjoy a laugh.

I quite like 'em too, but I do hope the TOOOOON get relegated, their fans are just obese brainless biffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.