Ante Palaversa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth a punt at £6mil if he makes it jobs a good 'in if he doesn't now doubt we flog him and make nice return.

To anyone even remotely interested in following Croatian youth leagues this signing was obvious years ago, probably when he was tearing up the U14s alongside Zrcednik Hrvistokic and Viktor Fluk.

We need to figure out where he fits in the pecking order. How does he compare to Gomes? If he is better then he either goes out on loan or becomes a backup for the first team. If he isn't as good as Gomes then should he be in the eds and Gomes goes out to get some first team experience.

To anyone even remotely interested in following Croatian youth leagues this signing was obvious years ago, probably when he was tearing up the U14s alongside Zrcednik Hrvistokic and Viktor Fluk.[/QUOTE
Have you seen much of him? What do you think of him, potential wise and a similar type of player?

I surfed thru an hour or two worth of video at the Hadjuk Split official YT channel. HS has been in Turkey for winter training and there are a few recent full matches and highlights up. If you wanna watch a short stretch of the most Ante-intensive action then watch between 34:00 and 41:00 of this video - he's #15 in white. Yellow team is a Belarus Premier League team - dude with the beard scored a goal and defeated Odin in Valhalla.

Overall I'd say I don't see a pure defender at all. Guy looks like a ball moving midfielder to me. Takes all the FK's and corners - really nice corners. Wouldn't count on him being the DM answer. Shrug ... time will tell. Btw, next league game for HS is Feb 3rd.

Oh yeah, 6 more mos with that group is fine, but the extra year seems baffling. Can't be right.

He can't be homegrown he's too old.

He'd have to be at City for 36 continual months before his 21st birthday or the end of the season he turns 21. He turns 21 in 27 months and the season he turns 21 ends in 29 months.
Thanks for that! So much shit to keep up with in life without having to ‘now the ins and outs of how players become and stay eligible for which squad bucket! Cheers!

Damn bro. Why you gotta be so mean?

https://goo.gl/images/zqbbxp
zqbbxp

Its ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.