Ante Palaversa - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Found a new video on him, would be interesting to see him in pre season, looks very good on the clips I’ve seen

Found a new video on him, would be interesting to see him in pre season, looks very good on the clips I’ve seen

But what's up with the loan? Is he struggling to get games? And if so, is it coz he does not fit the system, the coach doesn't fancy him or his talent inst up to their standard. What's the deal with the loan?

But what's up with the loan? Is he struggling to get games? And if so, is it coz he does not fit the system, the coach doesn't fancy him or his talent inst up to their standard. What's the deal with the loan?
Saw on Twitter that his gametime has been reduced since he signed for us, they probably want to develop other players in stead

He’s only 19 though. Saw a couple guys on twitter saying he should be in the squad
Fair enough,i guess they had a couple of decent,older,alternatives as we saw against our boys.

You have to an exceptional talent to give away 2 years ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.