Anthony Pythian. Young Guvnor/pro boxer

talkativesprout

Passed a couple of comments to each other on Twitter and he seems a really decent chap, Having never been near the Hooligan side of football i didn't know him from Adam and added each other because of our love for City.

He has a fight coming up in a couple of week so I thought i'd give it some exposure on here see if anyone fancied giving him some support (not paid, not promoting, he doesn't know i am posting it here either perhaps he's a bit wary of using his past as a sales mechanism, i dunno)

Like i said, he's a approachable guy and a City boy

AJ Bell Stadiumtony pye.JPG

£55 ringside
£35 other

Passed a couple of comments to each other on Twitter and he seems a really decent chap, Having never been near the Hooligan side of football i didn't know him from Adam and added each other because of our love for City.

He has a fight coming up in a couple of week so I thought i'd give it some exposure on here see if anyone fancied giving him some support (not paid, not promoting, he doesn't know i am posting it here either perhaps he's a bit wary of using his past as a sales mechanism, i dunno)

AJ Bell StadiumView attachment 51716

£55 ringside
£35 othe

£55 ringside
£35 other

£55 ringside
£35 other

he’s a belting lad Ant massive blue & is a top pal of mine for many years n all, his life is a great story coming through adversity and overcoming it.

If it wasn't for the fact that a few on here seem to know him, and can obviously vouch for him, you'd say he was "embellishing" the accent. Would I say that to him? Would I fuck. I'm thick, not stupid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.