Anthony Taylor ref for The Derby with Michael Oliver on VAR duty

He's a Rag, despite saying he supports Alty.

The guy should be nowhere near this game.

I grew up in and around Alty, used to go fairly regularly as a kid, and genuinely don’t know a single fan who doesn’t also support - to varying degrees - a bigger club. Pretty much gives the lie to Taylor’s claim to (only) be an Alty fan.
That said, I’m not too fucked about having him for the derby. No worse than others.

More worried about that cheating TW@T Oliver on Var duty scum player dives in box Oliver gives it no come back even if its 100% wrong the C@NT will just carry on refereeing with back slap from that other corrupt Fcuker Mike Riley the multi millionaire Tw@T.

We'll see but, funnily enough, I think he's so well known to be a rag that he tends to try to disguise it which may work in our favour.

Going by Taylor's record for our games, he's doing a terrible job of fucking us over if that's what he's trying.

Overall record G22 W14 D4 L4

The only derby he's refereed before we won 3-1 (18/19)

He didn't send Kompany off in that controversial Liverpool game this year which we won. He's never given a penalty against us. He has given 3 red cards but they were all deserved IMO - Delph vs. Wigan in the FA Cup, and Aguero+Fernandinho in that Chelsea game in Pep's first year.

He's done a terrible job of fucking us over.

I grew up in and around Alty, used to go fairly regularly as a kid, and genuinely don’t know a single fan who doesn’t also support - to varying degrees - a bigger club. Pretty much gives the lie to Taylor’s claim to (only) be an Alty fan.
That said, I’m not too fucked about having him for the derby. No worse than others.

I'm the same as you - it's absolutely true that hardly anyone just supports Altrincham.

I am surprised Oliver is going to be involved in a City game so soon after his diabolical display at Klanfield.

I am surprised that you are surprised.

The PiGMOL clan are a corrupt and arrogant set of cnuts and will do whatever they want imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.