Anti-mask movement

buckshot

How big is the anti-mask movement in England? We have a fairly robust movement here in the US, it's to the point where protesters are attending local county commissioner hearings and screaming about their rights being taken away. There is a local republican group that is urging people not to wear masks because the carbon monoxide that we exhale is poisonous. I can't believe that a political group that basically runs an entire county thinks that humans exhale carbon monoxide.

We keep seeing massive numbers of infections everyday (71,000 today) and the only thing I can come up with is that so many Americans are refusing to wear masks. We also have a bunch of republican governors that rushed to open still refuse to have mask mandates.

Semi off topic follow-up- Do you guys know what a "Karen" is?

We do know what a Karen is.. ( super upsetting for the Other half ... Karen)
We also have anti maskers.. usually some sort of total nut job. I don’t think we have as many vociferous ones as you.

Always going to be anti anything nowadays. Usually a small minority of dickheads, best to ignore em and let the authorities deal with them

Learn to wear it properly and you’ll be fine.

Oh, I figured out the problem!

Anti-maskers are c*nts who think the world revolves around their freedumb.

Apparently 99% of bus passengers near me have those 'exceptions' to wearing one, I guess if anything, COVID might actually be doing some of Darwin's best work for a long time. Win win.

How big is the anti-mask movement in England? We have a fairly robust movement here in the US, it's to the point where protesters are attending local county commissioner hearings and screaming about their rights being taken away. There is a local republican group that is urging people not to wear masks because the carbon monoxide that we exhale is poisonous. I can't believe that a political group that basically runs an entire county thinks that humans exhale carbon monoxide.

We keep seeing massive numbers of infections everyday (71,000 today) and the only thing I can come up with is that so many Americans are refusing to wear masks. We also have a bunch of republican governors that rushed to open still refuse to have mask mandates.

Semi off topic follow-up- Do you guys know what a "Karen" is?

We know what Karens are. Don't worry. It's mind boggling how many simple people inhabit the 2 countries that try and self proclaim themselves the best in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.