Anti-mask movement

@Ric can my name be changed to kaz7 please,seriously

As for masks,i have been to the shop today,two of us in masks,nobody else bothered,from my experience of going out a bit of you were to count ,i reckon about 5% of people in my but of town are wearing one

The ones that aggressively campaign against wearing them can get ill for all I care,selfish twats

As the saying goes if you don't like wearing a mask you are going to hate your ventilator. You can of course stand by your rights and refuse the ventilator.

@Ric can my name be changed to kaz7 please,seriously

As for masks,i have been to the shop today,two of us in masks,nobody else bothered,from my experience of going out a bit of you were to count ,i reckon about 5% of people in my but of town are wearing one

The ones that aggressively campaign against wearing them can get ill for all I care,selfish twats
Not Harper7 Kaz ??.. :-)

We have 3 months max to get the new cases as close to 0 as possible. After that we are on a loser as we go into the normal flu season. Miss this chance and we could be in for something far worse than we have seen already. Even if only 10% effective it's a no brainer to wear one. After all if your surgeon said he had a cold but wasn't gonna bother with a mask we'd be up in arms! It's a mask FFS-get over it. Treat everyone as if you, and they have the virus but don't know it.
We're getting dangerously close to flu season.

How big is the anti-mask movement in England? We have a fairly robust movement here in the US, it's to the point where protesters are attending local county commissioner hearings and screaming about their rights being taken away. There is a local republican group that is urging people not to wear masks because the carbon monoxide that we exhale is poisonous. I can't believe that a political group that basically runs an entire county thinks that humans exhale carbon monoxide.

We keep seeing massive numbers of infections everyday (71,000 today) and the only thing I can come up with is that so many Americans are refusing to wear masks. We also have a bunch of republican governors that rushed to open still refuse to have mask mandates.

Semi off topic follow-up- Do you guys know what a "Karen" is?
In my opinion absolute cunts who don't give a shit about Hospital staff, or their families, just care about their own selfishness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.