Anti-mask movement

I have this problem, get a mask that properly fits around the bridge of your nose and it doesnt happen so much. Some are better than others at this.

I was taking the piss about people who will use any excuse not to wear one, but that is good advice.

I've got enough to rotate and wash as needed. Masks too.

You’ve got to be seriously fucking stupid to be “anti-mask”. Unsurprising that the likes of Toby Young and Darren Grimes are leading the charge.

I’m not anti mask. I’m anti government telling where I can go or what to wear and fining me money. Money that I don’t have as they’ve fucked my business up.

I also don’t like the straps around my ears.

So I bought a balaclava. One with the mouth not there (just holes for the eyes). I shall be wearing that from the 24th.

I wear a mask all day at work and i've never come across anyone who's told me they're 'anti-mask'. Why anyone would be is beyond me (trump supporters apart).
I did see this pic last week and thought what the fuck is wrong with these wankers shouting at the mask wearer.
3500.jpg

I’m not anti mask. I’m anti government telling where I can go or what to wear and fining me money. Money that I don’t have as they’ve fucked my business up.

So I bought a balaclava. One with the mouth not there (just holes for the eyes). I shall be wearing that from the 24th.
On colder days i like to wear my Burka.

just had a week in majorca all the spanish and other nationalitys wore them all the time in shops and restaraunts etc the only ones who kept having to be told were the brits and some were quite agressive but soon fell into line when they were told no mask no beer,

Easier than writing a placard that says “I’m a whining ****”.

You’ve got to be seriously fucking stupid to be “anti-mask”. Unsurprising that the likes of Toby Young and Darren Grimes are leading the charge.
And they don’t come any more stupid and abhorrent than those two

They should rename it "anti having to ensure a tiny inconvenience for a few minutes a day in order to curtail a pandemic which has already killed 40,000 people in this country"

The government should just say it straight and remind everyone that these people are responsible for deaths, lockdown continuing and the economy staying in stasis.

So just to clarify.

To take a stand against the government making you wear a mask, you are wearing a different type of mask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.