Anti-mask movement

And to protest that power to fine people not wearing masks, you are going to...wear a ski mask.

What next? Protesting 30mph speed limits by driving at 29mph?

Perhaps wearing the balaklava in July has cooked your brain, but all you're doing is complying in a way that make you look a tit and will be very uncomfortable.

Will be in a supermarket only, they all have air con.

If the government are going to fuck my business up, give me £400 a month to live on, and then tell me I need to spend that money on a pointless face mask (or get fined more than the weekly “benefit” they give me back for the disgusting amount they’ve taxed me) then I will do what I can to piss the police state off they want to create.

If the government are going to fuck my business up, give me £400 a month to live on, and then tell me I need to spend that money on a pointless face mask (or get fined more than the weekly “benefit” they give me back for the disgusting amount they’ve taxed me) then I will do what I can to piss the police state off they want to create.
The two things aren't linked, grow up and wear a mask.

You're not pissing anyone off. You're wearing a mask, which is exactly what they want you to do.

You're not pissing anyone off. You're wearing a mask, which is exactly what they want you to do.

Happy days then, I can guarantee you that if everyone wore a full face mask the government would put a stop to it.

The average time people spend in a shop is between 20 -50 mins

If you cannot handle having a face mask on for that short a period of time then you are pretty weak willed in my opinion

Yes it isn't the norm, but then I am sure the first human when asked to wear a loin cloth said what about me bollocks not getting a breeze.

It has been normallity for many countries for a long time that maskss are worn (though optionally) when this crisis started most of them automatically masked up in public with no hassle or hissy fits and just because it's new to us doesn't make it a bad thing.

The average time people spend in a shop is between 20 -50 mins

If you cannot handle having a face mask on for that short a period of time then you are pretty weak willed in my opinion

Yes it isn't the norm, but then I am sure the first human when asked to wear a loin cloth said what about me bollocks not getting a breeze.

It has been normallity for many countries for a long time that maskss are worn (though optionally) when this crisis started most of them automatically masked up in public with no hassle or hissy fits and just because it's new to us doesn't make it a bad thing.

It’s pointless! The government are telling you how to make your own out of old t-shirts on their website, it’s a joke.

It’s pointless! The government are telling you how to make your own out of old t-shirts on their website, it’s a joke.

To be honest the money they spunked on that shite brexit advert this week they could have spent buying and sending a mask to every househild in the nation.

Still every shop is selling them for as little as 3 for a fiver so the majoriy can get one.

If you don't wear a mask here in Malaysia people quite rightly give you a very wide berth. There are some selfish twats in this world, either selfish of fucking thick. Masks are the norm here. Must be working as only 3 new cases yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.