Anti-mask movement

To be honest the money they spunked on that shite brexit advert this week they could have spent buying and sending a mask to every househild in the nation.

Still every shop is selling them for as little as 3 for a fiver so the majoriy can get one.

https://www.medicalexpo.com/medical-manufacturer/surgical-mask-45498.html

$0.12 a mask.

They can do an advert for Brexit and send letters to every home but can’t provide masks outside shops. They could have easily have forced the shops to provide and then reimbursed them, they provide hand sanitiser.

Oh no, make your own if you have an old t-shirt and elastic band, else we’re fining you £100.

I am also fully expecting a load of dirty used masks flying around everywhere and left on train seats etc but that’s another topic.

The average time people spend in a shop is between 20 -50 mins

If you cannot handle having a face mask on for that short a period of time then you are pretty weak willed in my opinion

Yes it isn't the norm, but then I am sure the first human when asked to wear a loin cloth said what about me bollocks not getting a breeze.

It has been normallity for many countries for a long time that maskss are worn (though optionally) when this crisis started most of them automatically masked up in public with no hassle or hissy fits and just because it's new to us doesn't make it a bad thing.

It’s like not smoking in pubs
Some people don’t like it so what
They are the rules so fuck off if you don’t like it
Selfish people won’t think of others

It’s like not smoking in pubs
Some people don’t like it so what
They are the rules so fuck off if you don’t like it
Selfish people won’t think of others

Yeah I agree, for me wear a fucking mask when you are out in the shops or enclosed spaces.

Any one who doesn't through sheer bloody mindedness is a selfish ****

I wear a mask all day at work and i've never come across anyone who's told me they're 'anti-mask'. Why anyone would be is beyond me (trump supporters apart).
I did see this pic last week and thought what the fuck is wrong with these wankers shouting at the mask wearer.
3500.jpg
Three bullets should do it.

Behind both my ears are: extra long hair (no cut for months), Hearing aids (deaf as a post), arms of glasses (blind as a bat) and now elastic strings for a mask. Luckily I have massive ears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.