Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

calm down.... calm down....

Ohh print a t shirt or something.

6a0115709f071f970b0162fe27eeca970d.jpe

I think the whistles are brilliant.

I know some people wanted to bring in tennis balls, how about sponge balls/stress balls instead? They are: easier to sneak in,cheaper and harmless while they will have the same effect as the tennis balls.(at least for people in the first level). We could also use it to throw at the field to disrupt momentum, or when they get a corner etc.

Another idea I had was bring the drum. Hear me out, I know a lot of people hate them but we can use it differently. Instead of drumming to songs and chants we could instead use it to drive up the atmosphere. It's loud and intimidating, so use it when we win a corner or when we score,win the ball back just to make some extra noise. This way it isn't annoying because it's only being used once in a while and it doesn't require skill. This can especially be useful when the stadium quiets down, and there are only a few people still wanting to make noise. This will help them be heard and encourages other people to join in.
Again not used along with chants and songs just the occasional use.

I know some people wanted to bring in tennis balls, how about sponge balls/stress balls instead? They are: easier to sneak in,cheaper and harmless while they will have the same effect as the tennis balls.(at least for people in the first level). We could also use it to throw at the field to disrupt momentum, or when they get a corner etc.

Another idea I had was bring the drum. Hear me out, I know a lot of people hate them but we can use it differently. Instead of drumming to songs and chants we could instead use it to drive up the atmosphere. It's loud and intimidating, so use it when we win a corner or when we score,win the ball back just to make some extra noise. This way it isn't annoying because it's only being used once in a while and it doesn't require skill. This can especially be useful when the stadium quiets down, and there are only a few people still wanting to make noise. This will help them be heard and encourages other people to join in.

I appreciate your intentions are good, mate, but I fecking detest drums at a football match. It reminds me of Stockport away in the bad old days. Plus, it's pretty much the norm with many European clubs. This is about us making a point that we know what UEFA's game is. Whistles would do just that, IMHO because it's something different.

great idea...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.