Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Those that claim that they want to support the club but are intent on using whistles during the Madrid game are playing directly into the hands of UEFA. They tried to take action over us booing their anthem but were advised that it would just make them look stupid and pompous. Disrupting a game by ensuring that it is unplayable will result in sanctions against the club irrespective of the nature of the disruption. It will also embarrass the club as they will be forced to make announcements around the ground before the match will restart. Long delays for the players can lead to muscle injuries and piss them off. To those who say we don't care it will get the message across to UEFA do you really think they don't know that already? Protest load and clear but not by ways that will damage the club further or lead individuals into life/career changing repercussions when arrested.

I think you're thinking into the whistles a bit too much mate... it's not that deep.

I will whistle through “the jingle” for all I am worth. Then I am sitting down arms crossed with a face like a slapped arse for the game. I may also whistle VAR checks!!

Has anyone thought about the impact whistles could have if used during the game? I don't think we want the game stopped, as that will give UEFA another stick to beat us with - I'm hoping we are just intending to use them during the 'anthem'
and whilst var are spending ten minutes trying to disallow our goals

and whilst var are spending ten minutes trying to disallow our goals
I and probably a few other bought up the idea of whistles and at no point was there no suggestion of whistling during the game. As football fans we understand that that would not be welcome.
Whistling should be during the uefa jingle, halftime and at the end of game.

I and probably a few other bought up the idea of whistles and at no point was there no suggestion of whistling during the game. As football fans we understand that that would not be welcome.
What is the point at halftime and at the end? I can see people doing it during the var checks,it is going to be very tempting for some to do it then,is it not any different to singing fuck var or indeed the whistling,booing etc that goes on during var checks now?
When the ball is in play then I agree absolutely not,likewise nothing being chucked in the pitch

its got to be tennis balls on the pitch in the 30th min stops the game and gets the message across and then boo or whistles

Hi pal, what do you do for a living?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.