Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

nmc I agree with part of your comments. The part that I agree with is that when they play their theme tune we should all turn round and ignore the tune completely. Then once the match has started, from then on we should do the following. For every decision that goes against us let us all boo the decision and then cheer every decision that goes for us. We should do this for the whole of the game.

How about drowning their jingle with a full throated version of BLUE MOON all round the ground?
That would motivate our lads more than booing!

I agree a song full pelt whole stadium, I think “ we are City “ would get the point across also to fans around the stadium
We should start singing as the teams come out and don’t even let the anthem start, all the way through it

Sorry if this has already been posted but could someone send me a link to the donation site? Cheers

Fuck EUFA

Whilst I am normally against the idea but if there was ever a night for a drum and a couple of megaphones this has surely got to be it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.