Antoine Griezmann

kiam06

I've been watching this guy for Athletico and think he would be a great signing. Reminds me off Aguero he is compact has a low centre of gravity and a good footballing brain albeit he plays wider than Aguero and deeper.

The priority for me is to sure up the team by adding some solid midfield/defensive players but if we are looking at more creative players I'd rather see this guy than Sterling or De Bruyne.

Always had him down as a flat track bully but the bottom 10 of the PL is piss weak compared to La liga so he should be good for Negrado (early season) figures.

Would be a perfect fit in our team, but looks like Chelsea will get him, and we're missing out yet again.

Honestly i dont understand how you guys are not linked with him,he would fit perfectly into this team,but he apparently wants to play for us (chelsea) so not much can be done if thats true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.