Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFCFanTX

There are reports that there is mutual interest between the player (Griezmann) and Man City. I live in the US, so I have no clue how accurate some of these euro websites are.

Dude is, at times, a phenomenal player for Atletico but is there a fit here?

He'd be an incredible signing, but if true, we would have to make room for him first.

Bony, Navas or Nasri would have to go, depending on where we'd plan to play Griezmann.

Awesome, awesome player, and would fit right in here.

Thing about Griezmann is that he is versatile enough to play many different attacking positions. If the price is around 40M, I think we should pounce on him.

He'd be a great buy with pace and decent in the air. May be time to move on Navas and look to a player like Griezman who is more versatile and believe he has a buy out clause of about 40m euros

Thing about Griezmann is that he is versatile enough to play many different attacking positions. If the price is around 40M, I think we should pounce on him.
no chance to buy him for "just" 40m, I think we are talking about 50m-60m here. Would be extremely good signing still though.

no chance to buy him for "just" 40m, I think we are talking about 50m-60m here. Would be extremely good signing still though.
Sorry, meant to say 50M not 40. That's what his value is at according to transfermarket. But yeah, he would still be worth it.

Amazing player, if we move on Nasri and Navas and replace them with this guy we'd be insanely powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.