Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While he did rate his chances of staying higher, it's a bold move to suggest so strongly you could move somewhere so publicly.

He could be rags bound, though the chances vanish if the officials don't do enough to help them win on Wednesday.

It's a shame, but let's face it, the rags are shit and Griezmann would be wasted there. They were always going to throw more and more money at the wall to desperately half the descent to mediocrity, this is to be expected.

It's up to City to strengthen our already stronger base and put them in their place again.

But they've got that production line going that puts La Masia to shame, and our own Academy just can't hold a candle to Ragamuffin Carrington!

He said he's 6/10 to join United.

Then he said he's 0/10 to go to Real Madrid.

And then he said he's 7/10 to stay.

Whatever happens I think we can agree he's not much of a mathematician.
And Danny Murphy on TalkSport now agrees that it does make sense to him. Idiot.

To openly state something like that must make it pretty likely. Would be a good signing, but I've said that about a fair few of their signings who've ended up flattering to deceive. Guess we'll just have to see.

Another world class player I would have loved at city hopefully United lose the Europa and we can swoop in.

I wouldn't want him even if he wants to come. He's one of those footballers I get to see play in odd games and the World Cups and Euros, but I've never really seen him set a football match alight, when he was on stage for that ballon d'or or whatever award it was I thought that couldn't be right.

I never rate him. I won't even mind if he goes to a PL team because there are better players out there that we should go for.

Let them spunk a world fee on whoever, it aint griezmann's fault. Pressure severely ramped up on them next year regardless if they win the EL or not.

They have become everything they said they would never be, and it will only get worse. Any upturn will be short lived and maureen will leave with their debt going into orbit.

Imagine moving from that Atletico side to this current United side, quite the step down!

It'll probably hinge upon them winning the Europa (come on Ajax) & a £100m offer.

To be honest with Mourinho in charge, Griezmann is going to be absolutely wasted, so that doesn't bother me.
He will fit in well in a Mourinho side after thriving in a Simeone side. Both dull turgid stuff with difference being the players run through walls for Simeone and despise Mourinho after a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.