Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will fit in well in a Mourinho side after thriving in a Simeone side. Both dull turgid stuff with difference being the players run through walls for Simeone and despise Mourinho after a few months.
Simeone will be going with him when they loose on Wednesday

I wouldn't want him even if he wants to come. He's one of those footballers I get to see play in odd games and the World Cups and Euros, but I've never really seen him set a football match alight, when he was on stage for that ballon d'or or whatever award it was I thought that couldn't be right.

I never rate him. I won't even mind if he goes to a PL team because there are better players out there that we should go for.

Me neither. He's one of those footballers who scores a reasonably good goal and it immediately is placed in the top five of all goals scored ever. Yer can just see what will happen via the RDAHM if he ever shins one in for MANUre. It will be the only contender for GotS!

In my view I would rather someone put an extra O in a word than write consistently negative comments with good spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.