Anton Ferdinand

His view was that racism wasn't that bad.
That wasn’t what I meant, I was trying to say if Anton Ferdinand hadn’t verbally abused JT then he wouldn’t have been abused in return. It was pointed out to me that racial abuse is much much worse than just abuse on account of the fact a person can change their personality for example, but not their racial origins. So I have re-evaluated my position.

I’d put my comment on this topic after something I’d written on the QPRvMillwall thread and I was a bit riled up, because I never agreed with the BLM thing from earlier in the year, especially the attacks on historic statues and I just want all this kneeling at football to stop now. Football has its ‘kick it out’ thing already.

That wasn’t what I meant, I was trying to say if Anton Ferdinand hadn’t verbally abused JT then he wouldn’t have been abused in return. It was pointed out to me that racial abuse is much much worse than just abuse on account of the fact a person can change their personality for example, but not their racial origins. So I have re-evaluated my position.

I’d put my comment on this topic after something I’d written on the QPRvMillwall thread and I was a bit riled up, because I never agreed with the BLM thing from earlier in the year, especially the attacks on historic statues and I just want all this kneeling at football to stop now. Football has its ‘kick it out’ thing already.
It was clear what you meant,it was just very clumsy.Ignore the blinkered.

It was clear what you meant,it was just very clumsy.Ignore the blinkered.
Calling me blinkered when you agreed with the crux of the original post. I'd rather be blinkered.
Nixmith has re-evaluated his position so I respect that by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.