Antonee Robinson

I have bigged this kid up plenty as being ideal for us,but after that showing yesterday......no chance.....it was a disgraceful,passionless and embarrassing showing.

I don't want any player that has that in his locker.

Didn't see the match, but the BBC have Tierney as MOTM. Looks like Arsenal have been winding him up for the end of season. He's going to be killer, you just know it. And he'll stay in the summer. That's the thing with 'crocks'. If you have someone to play the other games, Zinchenko, Ake, whoever... it doesn't matter, does it?
Winding him up for cameo performances, when the game is dead? He’s never going to be killer and he won’t displace Zinchenko, even if he was to remain fit for a couple of weeks.

I have bigged this kid up plenty as being ideal for us,but after that showing yesterday......no chance.....it was a disgraceful,passionless and embarrassing showing.

I don't want any player that has that in his locker.
I thought he'd be good for us too and he may still be, who knows!

He had a bad game, everyone player does, it's how they bounce back that's the key.

Unfortunately for us, a team who desperately needs a natural left (wing) back, there seems to be very few of them around.

I thought he'd be good for us too and he may still be, who knows!

He had a bad game, everyone player does, it's how they bounce back that's the key.

Unfortunately for us, a team who desperately needs a natural left (wing) back, there seems to be very few of them around.

Robinson is/was,in my mind,the best of an average bunch.

I can fully accept bad games,but,as i said previous,there seemed to be something more concerning with his attitude and approach.

I hope we look elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.