Antonio Cassano

Citizen Green

The Samdoria president Riccardo Garrone has made it clear he wants to move him on in the January window, I think City should move in for him.

He's a carbon copy of Craig Bellamy as a footballer but is better technically, he would also add huge pace to the side down the wings, something we have missed since Bellamy joined Cardiff on loan.

Oh and before anyone questions his attitude in the past he has said Mancini is a person he admired and looked up to whilst growing up in Italy, and he considers him to be a top manager.

A fantastic player, a true underachiever due to his attitude, which is the only thing that worries me as Mancini seems to be having some problems with his players as is. Like Balotelli, he is one of not too many Italian footballers I think could flourish in the Premier League.

Would cost a lot less than those unproven Henderson and give his all 100% every game if Mancio go and pick him up from this hard time.

Goats left knee said:
his contract is set to be terminated, get him in on time for Fulham

COME ON CITY - GET THIS DONE!!!!!

Just seen that!

Sampdoria president Riccardo Garrone has underlined his will to continue in the battle against Antonio Cassano.

Italy striker Cassano, 28, is set to have his Samp contract terminated by the club after insulting Garrone following a row about attending an awards ceremony.

The controversial forward has since apologised for his outburst but the club have decided to cut all ties with the Italy international and have asked authorities for consent to annul his contract with immediate effect.

Garrone said: "We want to go forward in this situation.

"We have asked the contract resolution for a right cause.

"But I hope this thing will be closed also from a mass media point of view, also because Cassano is suffering and I hope he can find a team suited to his talent."

Manchester City and Fiorentina are thought to be tracking the former Roma, Bari and Real Madrid star.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6513341,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 41,00.html</a>

Sign him up! Signing of the season if its for nish!

If he's available for a free, he could come in straight away and become a much needed strike partner for tevez. they are both aggressive and brilliant with the ball at their feet.

This will be amazing if Mancio can pull it off.

sam the drummer said:
I don't think he could actually play for us until January, even if he signed now though. I don't think we can change our 25 until then.

This is correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.