Any body backed the bin dippers

bazbarrybazzer

Gutted i read the paper today and it said Torres was playing so banged a bob or 2 on them a 1.88.

Just turned it on now and Torres is on the bench (bugger)

while on the subject of bettingn anyone looked at odds for the bolton game? very good security there. the draw at 5/2 and bolton at 7/2. put a tenner on both and either win a fiver, fifteen or city get the three points. win win

supercity36 said:
while on the subject of bettingn anyone looked at odds for the bolton game? very good security there. the draw at 5/2 and bolton at 7/2. put a tenner on both and either win a fiver, fifteen or city get the three points. win win

Villa looks a good bet against the rags, they are fooked with injuries and you can get 7/1 Villa win hmmmmm

bazbarrybazzer said:
supercity36 said:

Villa looks a good bet against the rags, they are fooked with injuries and you can get 7/1 Villa win hmmmmm

7/1 is a ludicrus price, id probably say a double on draws there though as i doubt villa would win

supercity36 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

7/1 is a ludicrus price, id probably say a double on draws there though as i doubt villa would win

Now i dont like gobbing off BUT i really think city will dick on Bolton big time, like the draw for rags and scum though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.