Any car leasing experts? Need a sanity check

Had a lease car for three years which was a great deal and the excess mileage didn’t burn me too much. Was a bit anxious about the forensic examination of the car when it came to hand it back but despite a few scratches there was no comeback.

Currently own my (2016) car and while I’m tempted by another lease I’m not that tempted

ok so it sounds like I’m in for a battle. Although the company will need to deal with this as it was a company lease car.
To make matters worse he was a very nasal scouser... immediately put my back up.
If it's a company lease you have a better chance, especially if the company have a few cars. The bloke who I spoke to when it all finally ended basically admitted they threaten customers to the point they just give up the battle and pay. If I hadn't got the video I'd have probably done the same, it was only because I've been stung for $600 on a holiday rental years ago that it's second nature these days to not trust any rental place. They usually don't even bother doing a full inspection when they've seen you video before and after.

Jesus christ! Why do folk bother with this car rental nonsense? Just buy a car and its yours, and therefore what you can afford. Is it me or am I missing something or way behind the times? People must have more money than me to jizz about and Im doing ok for a salary and extras I think
Completely agree. People really like their cars, I guess. Personally hate shopping for a new motor, I just stick with what I have as long as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.