Any Display Planned For The Title Decider?

pride in battle

Does anyone know if anything is planned for Saturday?
1894 group doing Anything?
With it being such an incredible chance to beat the rags AND WIN THE TITLE surely we have something organised???

Full ground Poznan when their team is read out would do it for me!

Same at Anfield when YNWA is cheesily tannoyed out

Surely there has to be something done. I’d have ‘mcfc pride of manchester ‘ across the south stand. It would be great to see all the flags you see for European away games in the ground as well.

Just this will do....
281p1d.jpg

Id love it if the whole staduim on 16 minute (agureo shirt number) stood up and started singing..

You thought you'd won the league at Sunderland...

I my opionion we dont make enough of that moment. Think thats the only song about it isnt it?

We should do this at every derby for ever more. That moment gutted them and we should never let them forget it

"not in my lifetime" banner the full length of the kippax for them to look at

Id love it if the whole staduim on 16 minute (agureo shirt number) stood up and started singing..

You thought you'd won the league at Sunderland...

I my opionion we dont make enough of that moment. Think thats the only song about it isnt it?

We should do this at every derby for ever more. That moment gutted them and we should never let them forget it
Spend the 16th minute of every match celebrating the 95th minute of a match? Sounds sensible to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.