Any doormen here? SIA license holders?

Benarbia_is_god

Basically my current job finishes at the start of January and don't go back to Uni until Spetember, so bar a few essays I have little to do and i'l need a job for those 8 months. Is it worth getting an SIA license? Is work easy to come by once you have it? I have the money but unsure whether it's easy to find a job.

Benarbia_is_god said:
Basically my current job finishes at the start of January and don't go back to Uni until Spetember, so bar a few essays I have little to do and i'l need a job for those 8 months. Is it worth getting an SIA license? Is work easy to come by once you have it? I have the money but unsure whether it's easy to find a job.

Money there to be made, apply now if you want licence by Jan, work there there even moreso in world cup year, need a presence, right attitude and a knowledge of who's who in town, good luck, message me if any other questions i got 15 years in the bank.

doorman.jpg

Money is not as good as it used to be on the doors, if you use it to do security though the days it depend who you work for, a lot seem to be paying crap at the moment.

bluemoon73 said:
Money is not as good as it used to be on the doors, if you use it to do security though the days it depend who you work for, a lot seem to be paying crap at the moment.

If your getting £11-13 an hour your alright, certain companies(Elite) are happy to pay someone £8 an hour for "a body in a jacket" as we call them, if your earning £15-20 an hour then you will be earning your money.

njmcfc1894 said:
bluemoon73 said:

If your getting £11-13 an hour your alright, certain companies(Elite) are happy to pay someone £8 an hour for "a body in a jacket" as we call them, if your earning £15-20 an hour then you will be earning your money.

Getting paid 10-14 quid an hour 15 years ago, the money has either stood still or like you say with Elite it has gone backwards, Elite was paying 12 quid an hour all them years ago, can't be arsed with doing it anymore,worse you got back then was someone swinging for you but now they pull out knives etc, use my badge to work through the days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.