Any experience with going away on your wife's birthday??

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Potential dilemma for our game away at atalanta. It's fell on my wife's birthday and she may not be able to go due to work commitments. (we find out next Wednesday).

However, she knows I'd love to se city play in the San Siro and being the brilliant wife she is, she's already said that I'm able to go if she cannot get the time off work and we can celebrate her birthday on the weekend. (we usually do that anyway).

However this could this be a case of her just saying that and if I actually go, she'd be really pissed off with me. Isn't that a common trait of a woman?

I don't want to hurt her feelings for obvious reasons but I really want to go to the game too.

Surely some of you have been in similar situations? Did you go off to do what it was you wanted to do regardless or did you stay put as not to hurt her feelings? How did it work out?

I'm hoping her workplace just allow her the time off but it's unlikely as we're in Berlin at a gig the week later and she's off work for that.

I often go away on my wifes birthday, what's better is she is not with me, can't see your problem OP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.