Any Gardeners?

levets

Team supported
City
Anybody know where I can purchase 2 or 3 rolls of turf? Everywhere I tried has a minimum 20 rolls WTF?

Re: Any Gardener's?

I thought it was a thread about the old Hollywood actress. Fuck this gardening shit, that's something son-in-laws come round and do.

ooops watch out for the grammar police.

As to your question nope sorry - would not lay any feckin grass spent all days yesterday cutting mine :(

BlueBearBoots said:

As to your question nope sorry - would not lay any feckin grass spent all days yesterday cutting mine :(

I bet you've flattened some grass in your time though.

kenzie115 said:
Gillespie won't be happy with your title.

Don't give a toss.... would just appreciate an answer!

Anyway, edited!

stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:

nothing better than a good romp in the outdoors ;)

BUT - this isn't helping the OP is it?

levets said:
Anybody know where I can purchase 2 or 3 rolls of turf? Everywhere I tried has a minimum 20 rolls WTF?

I've not bought any turf yet as I've just been leveling my front and back gardens for turfing, so i have been looking. Anyway my dad was telling me on Sunday that B&Q sell turf and they're not to bad. I've also found plenty of place online near me (Liverpool) that will sell turf in any amounts. Maybe if you look online you could find something.

BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:

nothing better than a good romp in the outdoors ;)

BUT - this isn't helping the OP is it?

I have a mildly amusing anecdote about an outdoor romp, but mrs stony would fucking kill me if she saw it, and I know my lad browses on here.

Challenger1978 said:
levets said:

I've not bought any turf yet as I've just been leveling my front and back gardens for turfing, so i have been looking. Anyway my dad was telling me on Sunday that B&Q sell turf and they're not to bad. I've also found plenty of place online near me (Liverpool) that will sell turf in any amounts. Maybe if you look online you could find something.

Yep, saw loads outside my local B&Q yesterday - they definitely sell them individually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.