Any get Jacko tics for O2?

Simon Cowells lining up a lookylikey - it'll be renamed the Jacko's Backo tour. He'll open with 'I'm back, I'm back, I'm really really back'

i heard jo was cup tied is there any truth in this? everton could really use him for the final

The world lost a kind soul who just happened to be the greatest entertainer the world has ever known, said Randy Phillips, President & CEO, AEG Live. Since he loved his fans in life, it is incumbent upon us to treat them with the same reverence and respect after his death."

Okay, so the fans can forego their refund to still receive their ticket 'inspired and designed by Michael Jackson for the fans' (aye right), and made with a 'special lenticular process' (i.e. a 3-D hologram, which was last cool in 1988). They can't have both.

If satire is dead, Randy Philips is dancing on its grave and peeing on the headstone.

My dad spent 500 on two tickets for me and my girl for my 21st, got them of a private seller but thinks he will get his money back, I'm not so confident so thanks to michael Jackson dying on me I have had no present for my 21st. Thanks michael. R.I.P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.