any good theme parks out there

pluto

trying to sort out holidays in summer for kids and am looking at theme parks either for a couple of days in this country or a week in europe somewhere
Seen reviews for Legoland london which seems awful, eurodisney the same , long queues , dirty etc etc
anyone been to europa park , Germany which has got good reviews on trip advisor
Can't afford Florida sadly
any ideas appreciated , kids 2 and 8 years

there is flamingo land in yorkshire not been and effling in holland which was small but nice there are a couple in holland I think

pluto said:
trying to sort out holidays in summer for kids and am looking at theme parks either for a couple of days in this country or a week in europe somewhere
Seen reviews for Legoland london which seems awful, eurodisney the same , long queues , dirty etc etc
anyone been to europa park , Germany which has got good reviews on trip advisor
Can't afford Florida sadly
any ideas appreciated , kids 2 and 8 years

Have you thought about centerparcs? not strictly a theme park but theres loads to do. We took the kids (11 & 9) last year and they loved it, so did i actually the slides in the pool were top, lol.

Not cheap though.

Have a look at Fantasialand in Germany, great theme park.
Port Aventura is good in Spain, not sure how much there is for kids that age though.
Alton Towers is always worth a shout, 2 hotels now, a massive waterpark as well as the theme park, which has got brilliant rides for all ages.

for like a day out - drayton manor is a great theme park, different rides to what alton towers has, and also has the scareist british or european ride - the apocolypse, also europes only standing up rollercoaster - some great rides there, i wouldn't aadvise flamingo land have been a couple of times when i was at school and its nothing special, but a couple of my mates went to port aventura and said it was mint, so theres a good option for a holiday abroad

In this country, THORPE PARK is the the dog's bollox for the older thrillseeker. They have about 8 proper rides. Way better than Alton Towers.

Another coaster opens at Thorpe this year.... SAW: The ride.. "Wanna play a game???" ;O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.