Any Grief in Town afterwards.... ?

Timperleyblue said:
I'd like to thank the t**ts for throwing rocks etc at my car on Grey Mare Lane after the game. I love City and am extremely passionate about the club but I just don't get why some people get a kick out of fighting after the game.

Anyone could have been seriously injured yesterday and for what? I had my elderley dad in the car with me if something had hit him would you thugs have been happy??

This is one of the most disappointing elements of our club and those who partake in it should be ashamed as it's usually an innocent party who gets hurt.

You only need to look at the second post on page 1 of the thread 'Standing for the game tomorrow' for your answer !

danburge82 said:
Timperleyblue said:
swedishcityfan said:
You are all such kings! United rags deserves to be attacked. Glad that you showed them that they were in a blue town.

I'm sorry but I'm blue through and through and i totally disagree with this. How can we condone this behaviour - if they were attacking us we complain and whine on about attacking women, elderley & children well I saw our own fans doing that yesterday too - it's an absolute disgrace - it's a game FFS
There see absolutely no women kids or pensioners attacked on Grey Mare Lane yesterday. I was there and it didn't happen.

I was sat in my car and watched it all kick off there were most definitely kids involved - the point I am making is that as far as I am concerned I am ashamed of the element of our fans who think it's great for it all to kick off after a game

LongsightM13 said:
There is a light said:
I saw a load of running about 20 minutes after around the grassy bank at Mary D's. Not sure what it was about, possibly the police horses scattering a crowd waiting on United being let out.

There was also a load of young lads who called themselves the Blazing Squad at the Townley. They were gripped, lined up and filmed up and down on camcorder by the TAG vans before the match had even started. I didn't see them fighting but they did have a nice little song about it.
Their music career not going well then?
2pqq6jb.jpg
All joking aside, the lads in question are all game as fuck and good lads to boot. Heard United got slapped around town all night.

Stevie B said:
borassic said:
All joking aside, the lads in question are all game as fuck and good lads to boot. Heard United got slapped around town all night.

And I'm supposed to be proud of that?

Bunch of muppets.

Wasn't talking to you but i've witnessed United fans first hand slapping old men about after the Carling semi and the FA cup semi. Hope they got what they deserved tbh.

Stevie B said:
borassic said:

Bunch of muppets.

Weren't you into fighting in a cage at one point or is that someone else?

Whether that was you or not, you can't deny that some people enjoy fighting.

If two sets of groups that get pleasure out of fighting are up for it, why are they muppets?

Because they fail to resist the temptation of a heightened state of mind and body?

Because they're not bothered about the approval of others?

The fact is that on Sunday, before the game especially, Eastlands was a lot safer for City fans due to these 'muppets'.

nashark said:
Stevie B said:
borassic said:

Bunch of muppets.

Weren't you into fighting in a cage at one point or is that someone else?

Whether that was you or not, you can't deny that some people enjoy fighting.

If two sets of groups that get pleasure out of fighting are up for it, why are they muppets?

Because they fail to resist the temptation of a heightened state of mind and body?

Because they're not bothered about the approval of others?

The fact is that on Sunday, before the game especially, Eastlands was a lot safer for City fans due to these 'muppets'.

It is a fact that "Blazin Squad" made it safer for City fans on Sunday? Are you sure?

Pigeonho said:
Is there seriously a 'firm', (aka gang of spotty faced boys), of City's called the Blazin Squad?
I hope not but some of the muppetry that goes on wouldn't surprise me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.