Any Grief in Town afterwards.... ?

LongsightM13 said:
Pigeonho said:
Is there seriously a 'firm', (aka gang of spotty faced boys), of City's called the Blazin Squad?
Apparently they rang the Moston Rats and told them
"we'll meet you at the Crossroads" . . .
and the winner of this thread is............LongsightM13

TheMightyQuinn said:
A quick google search using the phrase 'MCFC Blazing Squad' takes you to a facebook page for the Manchester division of the EDL.

Foooooook.

Says it all.

Fucking piss funny! The blazin squad! Jesus Christ i'm cringed up to fuck at the minute!

So we have the MIBs after a famous film franchise, the blazin squad after some shitty boy rap band... Who's for joining me in my new firm, 'the rainbow crew' after the hugely popular 80's kids tv show? Bagsy being Bungle.

We'll show these trendy kids how it's done.

There is a light said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
A quick google search using the phrase 'MCFC Blazing Squad' takes you to a facebook page for the Manchester division of the EDL.

I'm not saying you're wrong but they were knocking about with a few of City's older black lads before the match.

Yeah but the EDL only have 'one enemy' and that's Muslims.

As the advert for 'Blackburn away' states - One Nation, One Enemy, One Firm 'No Surrender To Militant Islam'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.