Any more??

Only internationals I'd be happy to see go would be Bravo, Danilo and Gundogan. A little harsh on Gundogan, so I should add that I'm not desperate for him to leave or anything, just that I think we can improve that position even though Gundogan is a good versatile backup. Honestly would like to see Danilo moved on for a attacking right back with world class delivery. Heard good things about Sidibe but haven't seen enough of him myself.

Edit: I'm assuming Zinchenko is already gone.

Only internationals I'd be happy to see go would be Bravo, Danilo and Gundogan. A little harsh on Gundogan, so I should add that I'm not desperate for him to leave or anything, just that I think we can improve that position even though Gundogan is a good versatile backup. Honestly would like to see Danilo moved on for a attacking right back with world class delivery. Heard good things about Sidibe but haven't seen enough of him myself.

Edit: I'm assuming Zinchenko is already gone.
Read a lot of shit mate? Gudogans going no where and neither is danilo both special players in there own right. For the role they play you would never find better replacements.

Well way back I seem to recall mention of 4 players and the lad from sporting and the one from Barca seem to fit the bill.

1. Gunn ---------- Bravo ----- I'd like to see Gunn begin to be integrated into how we play out from the back.
  2. (Mendy) ------- Zinchenko loan or buyback/sellon
  3. Jorginho ------ Toure
  4. Mahrez -------- n/a
  5. Leao ----------- Brahim loan to Girona ------ I think Leao's size means he could more easily contribute at his age, Brahim could do with getting used to mens football and playing alot at Girona will help him do that. I have huge confidence in Brahim, he's just as good as Foden and Sancho, he's just at the right age for a loan.
+ sales/loans of Hart, Maffeo, Denayer, Adarabioyo, Mari, Mangala, Angelino, Roberts et al.

I can't see us signing any other senior players other than perhaps Rulli (£12m buyback clause ends this summer)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.