Any Nintendo Wii experts out there??

MelbourneBlue

I have a question on behalf of someone else.

As far as I can tell, in order to charge a remote ON STANDBY MODE (instead of having the unit "ON")you have to be connected to the "wiiconnect24" of which you need to be connected online (so that you can also receive messages). The problem is that she does not have wireless at home. Is there any other way of charging a remote on standby without the need to have the console switched on (as in green indicator light).

MelbourneBlue said:

As far as I can tell, in order to charge a remote ON STANDBY MODE (instead of having the unit "ON")you have to be connected to the "wiiconnect24" of which you need to be connected online (so that you can also receive messages). The problem is that she does not have wireless at home. Is there any other way of charging a remote on standby without the need to have the console switched on (as in green indicator light).

are you talking about a usb remote docking station if so you can use your computer or any usb charger

Bit early to be asking for games console experts - they'll be in bed til lunchtime. You should get an answer around then I'd guess.

Try a Wii forum - be careful how you spell it or you may be in for a rather nasty surprise.

ancoats said:
MelbourneBlue said:

are you talking about a usb remote docking station if so you can use your computer or any usb charger

yeah, thats what I am talking about.
You have given me an idea, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.