Any one else changed their mind regarding Mancini and Balo

benCTID

I have, I hope Mancini is the boss here next season and I hope Balo is her to fire us to glory.

*OUCH THAT HURT*

Mancini never had to think about from day one.

Balotelli, well what can i say, last week quality, today absolutely wank.

made a dick of himself, had another go at mancini, didn't look arsed all game. hit and miss completely.

Freestyler said:
Mancini never had to think about from day one.

Balotelli, well what can i say, last week quality, today absolutely wank.

made a dick of himself, had another go at mancini, didn't look arsed all game. hit and miss completely.

This.

Think we need a better striker than Balo for next season, keep him but if we get champ league we should go for Sergio Aguero or another top bracket player well Mario is still learning the game.

Mancini, yes he's the man to lead us to glory!

I've always said that I'll judge Mancini at the end of the season.

Nothing Balotelli could do would change my mind about wanting to get rid of him ASAP.

Balo needs to start scoring goals to prove anything. Tevez would have scored at least one today.

He should be physically dominating defenders with his pace and physique.

God, there are some very hard task masters around here. Keeping Mancini is a complete and utter no-brainer. I am amazed that it is even being discussed. 19 managers in 30 years really hasn't done it for us and now we have a manager who may well steer us to our first trophy in three decades and qualify for a Chimps League place . And victory over the swamp scum in a Wembley semi final isn't too shabby either. As for Balo, he is has the emotional age of an 11 year old but in footballing terms, all he needs is a bit of maturity and some adjustment time.
New club, new country, new culture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.