Any one else changed their mind regarding Mancini and Balo

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm changing my mind on Balo.

I was chuffed to bits when we signed him, but I just don't think we can afford to wait at this stage in our development.

We can't afford to carry passengers, as with Robinho.

Undoubted talent, suspect temperament, think they are better than actually are.

He won't be prepared to wait, so why should we?

Comes to something when the referee did him a favour yesterday to escape numerous bookable challenges.

Pretty much in a nutshell my view of the situation.

Soulboy said:
grim up north said:
please explain why that was a typical mancini performance yesterday, do u believe he told the players to back off after 25 mins

have u listened to his press conference

Yeah, you're right.

Imagine a manager telling the players what to and expecting them to adhere to it.

Are you suggesting the players take no notice of the manager and decide how to play for themselves?

That's a funny way of managing...
Spot on. You can't have the players dictating the tactics. Mancini, like it or not, is the manager and therefore he has to be allowed to manage as he sees fit. It's one thing him being criticized by fans on a forum like this, but when the players presumably (going by grim up north's inferences) are ignoring his instructions, that is not a good sign.

my opinion had been the same since day one i think mancini is a genius and balotelli is a top player...

oooooooohhhhh balotelli....hes a striker, he's good at darts
alergic to grass but when he plays he's f***in class,
drives around moss side with a wallet full of cash
oooooooohhhhh balotelli

haha xx

nellyonthewing said:
zeven said:
Mancini is a class act and i have always supported him and always will.

Balotelli, i absolutly LOVE! he needs to stay, if its just for the fun of it!

What is 'fun' about watching some prick with a bad haircut with his head in his hands?
What is 'fun' about watching some prick who cannot shoot.

I guess you've never played the game because otherwise you'd now how frustrating it must be to play with a knob like him..I cannot wait to see Nig or Vinny deck the lazy git..

-- Sun May 01, 2011 10:23 pm --

ANY1aBLUE said:
Calm down deary - I'll be patronising in return.

I have to agree .Villa ,WBA are all games when I just felt like going home after 45 minutes.
I paid for 90 but obviously Mancini felt 40 minutes of entertainment was enough.

No, its not a complete and utter no brainer. Mancini's style of football isnt to everyone's taste. Paying to watch this form of entertainment is expensive and in fairness 75 mins of 90% of our games this Season have been a total drag and more often than not I've left the game feeling pretty frustrated. Some of us wonder whether we can have our cake and eat it...........If Mancini can create a more attacking style and still win then I'll get behind him. Can the leopard change his spots?

-- Sun May 01, 2011 10:29 pm --

Paulmcfc2703 said:
92%? was this poll taken outside the ground because I never took part.

A bad hand that has won the last 3 lol

Look on the MEN . 92% is pretty convincing . As for 3 wins on the bounce -yes but that was despite Balotelli and had nothing to do with him. Mancini is playing with fire sticking with him. If it backfires at Wembley lets see how much forgiveness fans will show..

Quote; What is 'fun' about watching some prick with a bad haircut with his head in his hands?
What is 'fun' about watching some prick who cannot shoot.

There is a reason that every football match ever played in the prem hasnt got a scoreline of 23-0 or 18 all...thats because not all shots go in...in fact the vast majority dont go in or dont get near... you make out that Balo is useless or sommat so going by your assumptions..every player in world football is useless...cos in the real world they all miss more than they score..

Bobby Manc is a must-keep. Balo is so frustrating it's untrue. He shoots, hits the bar then turns and sulks whilst the ball is still bobbling about in the area! He drives downs Deansgate wearing boxing gloves, chucks darts out of windows at youth team players, is totally oblivious to parking regulations, gets us knocked out of the Uefa Cup single-handedly need I go on? And he's not even been here for a season yet! He's an absolute idiot pure and simple, he's got the brains of a rocking horse and is a lazy twat. So, why would anyone want to keep him? The problem is, I DO want to keep him as I think he may just be the real deal if he could sort his head out. But it's a fuckin big 'if' I'm afraid.

Always though Bobby would lead us to the promised land. And whilst I can see why people all around me yesterday were calling for Balo's head, he did actually make some fantastic runs off the ball, and his movement is very good for someone his age. I lost count of the number of times AJ got the ball on the right, Balo lost his defender with pace and movement, only to lose the space when AJ needed to cut in onto his left.....but we have discussed the 'AJ on the right' conundrum to death.
Ok, so his head is not quite right, he's as mental as a bucket of frogs, but his potential is surely immense?
The question has been asked - do we have the time to nurture him?.....I think that Bobby thinks so....and I hope we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.