Any Positives?

mosssideblue said:
Absolutely. We battered them for the best part of 90 mins and lost to an offside goal and an innefective wall.

Big positive for me was Vinnie - no dramas

I remember when United were breaking all crossing records and Liverpool smashing the world record for hitting the post.
Now we are happy to break possession records.

Kompany's performance was the only real positive from last night. After being given far too much stick for this season from some sections of supporters he looked more like the Vinny we know.
As it happens it was the usually dependent MD who let us down with what must have been his poorest game since his first month or so.

It was kind of them to organise the game for the tail-end of the bank holiday weekend so that, when the all-too predictable happened, I could be fucked-off in work time rather than casting a gloomy shadow over everyone else's Easter egg eating celebrations.

Ric said:
The only positive I can think of is that we should get a new European city to visit for the CL qualifying game. Getting a bit bored playing the same teams every year. Knowing UEFA though, they'll engineer a way that we have to play Barca or Bayern just to get into the group stage as part of our FFP punishment.
Wherever we end up, it's definitely your round.

Know what i don't really care we have the oldest team age wise in the PL. Know what scratch that yeah i do care I'm sick off all this money being spent lets have some home grown talent and for christ sake if we are going to spend money lets make it worthwhile. You know what i always think of Aguero's goal to win the PL when i'm sad but only to see the Manure faces to think they had won that day!!! Hahahaha funny as !! don't know why i wrote this long 20 hr shift make you doo lally

It was suggested to me last night we offer the managers job to Steve McClaren if Derby fail to get promotion. Any thoughts?

though we lost, our actual play was better than it has been for a while. Whist our previous away losses were spineless, I think this time we had luck against us.I am sure our performances will turn around over the next couple of games and we will finish strongly.
We will get a favourable result at Trafford, draw or win.

All this talk of a massive overhaul in the summer is ridiculous, total over reaction- 2-3 A graders coming in for some deadwood and we will be fine. Keep the faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.