Any Positives?

Gray said:
No positives but plenty of negatives.

1. We can't defend
2. We lose the midfield battle
3. We are toooooooooo slowwwwww
4. We don't shoot

43 shots v WBA, 22 more tonight - 65 in 2 games and I believe we top the PL for shots attempted. Trouble is not enough go in.

lancs blue said:
Gray said:

1. We can't defend
4. We don't shoot

43 shots v WBA, 22 more tonight - 65 in 2 games and I believe we top the PL for shots attempted. Trouble is not enough go in.

We have the most shots attempted in Europe mate. Seen it retweeted on Twatter the other day.

citytill1die84 said:
lancs blue said:
Gray said:

1. We can't defend
4. We don't shoot

We have the most shots attempted in Europe mate. Seen it retweeted on Twatter the other day.

Thanks, knew I'd seen something about it.

If Liverpool lose at Chelsea then we would probably have to lose at least 4 of the last 7 games to not finish at least 4th.

Mind you, on the negative side, I can see us losing 4 of the last 7

The only positive I can think of is that we should get a new European city to visit for the CL qualifying game. Getting a bit bored playing the same teams every year. Knowing UEFA though, they'll engineer a way that we have to play Barca or Bayern just to get into the group stage as part of our FFP punishment.

The only positive I can take from the game .... No matter what the result: win, loose or draw. I'll always support my club :) but damn it breaks my heart when we loose!

This is my first post and I have a question - what's a wum?

The positive for me is that City being fourth is now regarded as poor.

Though I can remember City winning the league and the FA Cup as a boy in junior school, overall fourth in the top division is much better than I've endured for most of my City supporting life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.