Any Rosies Bar (RIP) regulars on here?

Gaudino said:
Showing my age here, but I was a regular in there in the early 80's, well before it had a DJ.....Was always a good little bar though, lot of Blues in. Anyone remember the nearby bar, The Trafalgar? Had a 'Wine Bar' downstairs.

Indeedy, was a regular in there in the early 80's. Especially the downstairs bar. Few scoops in there usually before a trip to the Cypress tavern (Granbys for your young uns)

Who was in Rosies the night when S**** twatted a copper outside. All the City fans did one straight away but a couple of us stayed in with our birds. About 20 minutes later the coppers turned up mob handed and decided to nick some poor fucker who just happened to be having a shit at the time (accusing him of hiding). We got talking to his mates after and they were a coach party from burnley on their way to Rotters. Ive always wondered wether they charged him!!!!

I rememember all the bars mentioned on here but a special mention to the Top Cat coz I used to work right next to it. Cheap beer and full of top characters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.